Streak Leggings - Olive Green
The Streak Seamless leggings made out of densly knitted melange material with compression yarns for the best fit. Fully breathable and sweat-wicking fabric for the highest comfort during your activity, highwaisted ribbed band perfectly flattens your stomach while preventing the leggings from sliding off during heavy workouts. Squat-proof texture & corded detailing on the sides to contour your legs.
These leggings are a must for every girl!
MATERIAL:71% Nylon, 14% Polyester, 15% Elastane
Our model is 163cm/ 5 ft 4 inch tall and is wearing size XS.
Streak Leggings - Olive Green
I bought these at the recommendation of a friend when I was looking for some new workout leggings that weren't going to bankrupt me. I bought 10 pairs of pants from 10 different companies to compare and, almost 1 year later, these are still my absolute favorites of the bunch.
1. Extremely comfortable. They don't dig in, they aren't too high or too low, the material is soft and does a great job at breathability and wickability. They are just as comfortable to lounge and sleep in as they are to run a half marathon or shovel goat poop in. Trust me - I've done both wearing these! :D
2. If you are tall, you will love these. I'm 175cm (5'9") and bought a size large (see point #3, below) and they have such delicious length to them. It's so nice to have pants that fit my leg length!
3. They are highly adaptive to shape change. I bought these after having my second baby and I was10kg over my normal weight (most of which was being carried in my midsection). I have now lost all 10 of those kilos, including nearly 7" off of my waist and another 7" off of my hips, and my pants still fit me perfectly fine - even well enough to run in without slippage issues. It seems to be a function of the fabric and the way the ribbing works; it comfortably expands in areas you are bigger in but contracts without loss of form fitting in areas you are smaller. I sense I could downsize to a size small at this point, but I will likely never retire this size large from normal rotation.
4. Based on #3 above, I would HIGHLY recommend these to my pregnant friends as the perfect pair of maternity workout pants. I lived in Lulus through both my pregnancies but these would have been much more comfortable around my growing belly and also into postpartum.
5. After heavy use - including multiple machine wash/dry cycles and frequent wearing during manual labor on our farm - I have not had one single thread come loose on a seam. The only other brand I can say the same for is Lulu, which is twice as expensive as these.
1. I would only call these "decently" squat proof. If you are wearing the right size, you don't have much to worry about. When I stretch the fabric to its absolute maximum, however, they are not fully squat proof.
2. If you're looking for high compression, I wouldn't say these are your best bet - unless you significantly size downward.
3. I live in Sweden so my pants came from the facility in Poland, so take this with a grain of salt -- but it took FOREVER for my pants to arrive. Twice as long as the other 9 pairs I ordered (and I ordered some Alphalete leggings that came from the other side of the world!)
4. If you're like me and you love these, you'll also probably lament at how seldom the company comes out with new colors :( It's been the same colors for a year now! Can we get something new? Burgundy? Burnt orange? Neutral? Something with a pattern? C'monnnnn ;)
One final note - size downward, especially if you are between sizes or expect to lose weight in the near future. These definitely run on the bigger side, both in size as well as length.